listoftop.net presents list of top things to know about India.
- The name “India” is gotten from the River Indus, the valleys around which were the home of the early pilgrims. The Aryan admirers alluded to the waterway Indus as the Sindhu.
- The Persian trespassers changed over it into Hindu. The name “Hindustan” consolidates Sindhu and Hindu and in this way alludes to the place where there is the Hindus.
- Chess was invented in India.
- Polynomial math, Trigonometry and Calculus are studies, which began in India.
- The ‘Spot Value System’ and the ‘Decimal System’ were created in India in 100 B.C.
- India is the biggest majority rules system on the planet, the seventh biggest Country on the planet.
- The game of Snakes and Ladders was made by the thirteenth century artist holy person Gyandev. It was initially called ‘Mokshapat’.
- Yoga has its beginnings in India and has existed for more than 5,000 years.
- India trades software to 90 nations.
- There are 300,000 dynamic mosques in India, more than in whatever other nation, including the Muslim country.
Source : Internet