List of top Indian CEOs around the world, listoftop.net presents the list of outstanding companies headed by Indian CEOs. As per the comanies like Google, Adobe, Microsoft, Sandisk, etc. such like many more global leading companies are there which are headed by Indian CEOs some of them are as under.
Sundar Pichai (Pichai Sundararajan)
CEO of Google.
- From Chennai , India, in 1972.
- Topper in Metallurgical Engineering, from IIT Kharagpur.
- MS from Stanford University.
- MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
“His father, was an electrical engineer, he had saved money for three years to buy a new scooter but he has given best education to his children’s.’‘
He was a member of the technology staff at “Sun Microsystems” before joining “Microsoft“.
- He was the 1st Indian to lead the world’s biggest Software Company.
- He joined Microsoft in 1992.
- Forbes magazine ranked Nadella world’s 72 most powerful people.
- Hyderabad, Bachelor’s in ECE from Manipal Institute of Technology.
- He did his Master’s in Computer Science from the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- Fibally, MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
Sanjay Kumar Jha
CEO, Global Foundries
“From Bihar is now the CEO of Global Plant, the world’s 1st full-service semiconductor plant”.
- Born in 1963, at Bhagalpur, Bihar.
- PhD in electronics engineering from University of Strathclyde, Scotland.
- He started his career from Qualcomm,then moved to Motorola.
- From Hyderabad heads one’s world leading software companies, Adobe.
- He has done his Electronics Engineering degree from Osmania University.
- MBA from the University of California, Berkeley.
- Masters in computer science from Bowling Green State University.
CEO, SoftBank Internet and Media Inc
- He’s was one of Google’s high profile employees, quit last year.
- Joined as vice chairman of SoftBank Corp and CEO of SoftBank Internet and Media Inc.
- He was graduated from Electrical Engineer from IIT-BHU, has an MBA from Northeastern University.
- Masters degree in Finance from Boston College.
- He is one of the youngest CEOs in IT industry, 46-year-old.
- He joined Cognizant as a co-founder in 1994.
- He joined as the CEO of the company when he was just 38 years old.
- He was having nearly 25 years of experience in the Information Technology.
- He was hails from Goa, as a member of the Board of Directors of General Electric Company.
- He completed his Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from,University of East Asia and his MBA from Carnegie-Mellon University.
President and Chief Executive Officer, Nokia
- Born in India, 1967, having Singaporean citizen and is based in Espoo, Finland.
- With his 25 year experience he offered technology that have a positive impact in one’s lives.
- He is an expert in mobile networks, big data analytics, cloud computing and Internet business models.
- As being Nokia Solutions and Networks,CEO he grown up the company from loss to Strong and Potent.
- He is having Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Communications) from Manipal Institute of Technology, India.
Chief Executive Officer, NetApp
- US-based computer storage and data management company NetApp also has an Indian at the helm.
- He had done his Schooling at Bengaluru, and joined to IIT Madras but left to join degree from Princeton.
- He joined the company in 2011, as a solutions portfolio and joint partner technology integration.
- He had done his Master’s in Business Administration from Stanford University.
- He was appointed as CEO of NetApp in June 2015.
- He had also worked with “Akamai Technologies”, “McKinsey & Company” and “Oracle Corporation”.
CEO, SanDisk Corporation
- Born in 1958, at Kanpur
- He is the co-founder, president and CEO of “SanDisk Corporation”.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, from the University of California, Berkeley, and is a graduate of the Stanford Graduate School of Business Executive Program (SEP).
Berkshire Hathaway Insurance
- In 1972, he got his Bachelor’s Degree from the IIT, Kharagpur with a in mechanical engineering.
- Born in 1951, at Odisha.
- In 1978, MBA from Harvard Business School .
- One of the favorites of “Warren Buffett”, Ajit Jain is currently the President of the leading insurance group, and is also shortlisted as one of the two successors for the position of the CEO.
- Previously he was working with “Mckinsey & Co”.
Source : Internet