List of top 7 wonders of India, listoftop.net presenting the heritages which can be called as the “seven wonders” of incredible India. India is full of histories. Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, Sikhism religions begins at India. Globally, it’s a largest democratic country.
India is listed with 32 World’s Heritage & even world’s First Granite Temple was built here.
- Taj mahal is an crown’s diamond for India, it speaks to the finest case of beauty.
- It is a White Marble sepulcher was made for Mumtaz Mahal by Shah Jahan in 1632.
- It is at Agra, in Uttar Pradesh, which is about 200 Km from New Delhi, India’s capital .
- It was worked by Mughal ruler Shah Jahan in memory of his third spouse, Mumtaz Mahal.
- The Taj Mahal is broadly perceived as “the gem of Muslim craftsmanship in India and
one of the all around appreciated perfect works of art of the World’s legacy“
- Around 20,000 individuals worked day and night for 22 years to finish development of the Taj Mahal.
- The Taj Mahal was made by utilizing the best quality marble from Rajasthan and China.
- Taj mahal is best palace to vist in India .
Golden Temple /Harmandir Sahib
- The golden temple is most remarkable Sikh Gurdwara, situated in Amritsar, Punjab.
Additionally called “Harmandir Sahib” or “Darbar Sahib“.
- The Harmandir Sahib Temple was inherent between 1585–1604 by the Guru Arjan, the fifth Nanak.
- He thought to make a focal spot of love for Sikh people group.
The outline of Sri Harmandir Sahib was finished by Guru Arjan himself. There are 4 ways to get into the Harmandir Sahib, the entryways symbolize the openness of the Sikhs towards all individuals. Maharaja Ranjit Singh in the nineteenth century shielded Punjab from outside assault and covered the upper floors of this Gurdwara with “Gold”. From that point forward it is known for its remarkable appearance and accomplished its English name (Golden Temple).
- Hampi is a town in northern Karnataka, India. It is situated inside the city of Vijayanagara,
the previous capital of the Vijayanagara Empire.
- According to the fanciful epic Ramayana, Lord Rama and his sibling had gone to this area, while searching for Sita ,Rama’s wife.
- They went to this area to look for assistance from Vail and Sugriv (2 monkey siblings), who led the locale.
- The name Hampi was taken from the word ‘Pampa’.
- It serves like an open gallery for the guests to bunch in more than 100 or more places. Despite the fact that the spot is checked in remains regardless it holds charm in it with its lovely design ruins.
- The landmarks are spread over a region of 26 square kilometers.
Because of such legendary references, this spot was proclaimed a World Heritage Site.
- Nalanda is the name of an old college in Bihar, India.
- It is an antiquated religious focal point of higher learning situated close Patna, Bihar. It inherent the 5th century AD.
- It is situated at a separation of 95 km from Patna. It was before a prosperous town and Nalanda complex was a religious focal point of gaining from the fifth century AD to twelfth century AD.
- The complex was based on the range of 14 hectares, and at its top, the college pulled in researchers and understudies all far from Tibet, China, Greece and even Persia. Nalanda complex was stripped and completely demolished by a Turkish Muslim armed force in twelfth century AD.
- The Heritage is located “Madhya Pradesh”.
- Khajuraho is the image of rich social legacy of India.
- It has various Jain and Hindu sanctuaries and is celebrated for suggestive figure.
- The name is taken from the Hindi word ‘khajur’, which signifies ‘Date Palm’.
- It was worked amid the rule of Chandel Empire, somewhere around 950 and 1050 AD.
- As indicated by records, there were 85 sanctuaries in the Khajuraho sanctuary site by twelfth century, out of which just 20 sanctuaries have persist.
- The Khajuraho gathering of sanctuaries was devoted to Hinduism and Jainism, regarding assorted religious perspectives.
Konark Sun Temple
- Konark sun temple a sanctuary of the Sun God-Surya in “Kalinga” structural style, situated at Konark, in Odisha.
- It was worked by the lord Narasimhadeva I at 1255 AD .Konark sun temple is also known as “Black Pagoda”. Sun temple is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The sanctuary is a splendid narrative in stone, with amazing models.Each part of life is spoken to here, and the sensual symbolism, portrays the sublimation of human affection showed in endless structures.
- Gomateshwara also known as “Bahubali” a jain arihant.
- It is a staute of around 60 feet/18 meters situated at Shravanabelagola in karanataka.
- This solid statue of Gomateshwara was worked by the priest of Ganga tradition and officer Chamundaraya in AD 981.
- A great many sightseers, lovers or pioneers from all over the world and India visit the spot amid the occasion of Maha-Mastak-Abhisheka .