Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your Account
If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify listoftop of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. listoftop will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors
If you post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by listoftop Forum or otherwise.
- Content Contributions
listoftop has the right (though not the obligation) to, in listoftop Forum’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in listoftop Forum’s reasonable opinion, violates any listoftop policy or procedure or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in listoftop’s sole discretion.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors
listoftop has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, listoftop does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content.
- Content Posted on Other Websites
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material made available through the websites and webpages to which Listoftop links, and that link to Listoftop. listoftop does not have any control over those non-Listoftop websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Listoftop website or webpage, listoftop does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. listoftop disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non- Listoftop websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
As listoftop asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Listoftop.net violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify listoftop. listoftop will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. listoftop will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of listoftop or others.
- Intellectual Property
This Agreement does not transfer from listoftop to you any listoftop or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with listoftop. listoftop, , the Listoftop logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Listoftop, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of listoftop. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any listoftop or third-party trademarks.
listoftop reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. listoftop may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
listoftop may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your listoftop account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
This Agreement may be modified by the posting by listoftop of a revised version.